Yeti Coolers Tundra 35
2 Styles Available
Yeti's Tundra 35 Hard Cooler is the right pick for transporting provisions for a small crew. It boasts up to three inches of PermaFrost Insulation and a rugged rotomolded construction for optimum adventure performance. Not to mention, it fits nicely in an inner tube, making it the perfect, portable cooler to take tubing down the river.
- Rotomolded Construction - For virtually indestructible protection.
- Neverfail Hinge System - An interlocking two-pin design that prevents breaking.
- Bearproof Design - Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee )IGBC) approved when used with extra-long shank Master Lock Padlocks.
- Fatwall Design - Holds up to three inches of insulation.
- Permafrost Insulation - Pressure-injected polyurethane locks in that just-packed temp.
- Interlock Lid System - Creates a form-fitting barrier against extreme temps.
- Coldlock Gasket - A freezer-quality gasket that blocks out the heat and locks in the cold.
FOR DAY IN, DAY OUT USE
- Doublehaul Handles - Made from military-grade polyester ropes.
- Lipgrip Handles - Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch easy.
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet - Prevent sliding on the boat or in the backseat.
- Anchorpoint Tie-Down Slots - Make it easy to attach to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Vortex Drain System - Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
Note: This Tundra Cooler comes with one dry goods basket.
Overall Rating0.0/5.0 Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm