Winchester Super X4 12 Gauge 28 " Barrel
Stock : 0 Available
• Not for sale outside of the United States
• Must be 18: signature required for delivery
• Shipping location restrictions apply
The next level of performance. This Super X4 follows on the heels of the most successful Winchester autoloader ever: the Super X3 Black Shadow. There would be no point to the new SX4 if it did not take function, handling and ergonomics to the next level. And it does. This is a dedicated hunting machine with it's all-black exterior that is definitely non-glare to prevent spooking game. Critical functional controls are larger and easier to operate -- a real benefit in damp weather and cold conditions.
The feel is right. You will need to go to your dealer to prove this to yourself, but the grip area has been totally redesigned for improved comfort and pointability. It feels thinner and it feels right. The same goes for the forearm. Both have gripping panels positioned to help prevent slipping and the texture feels good against your hands especially when you are not wearing gloves.
Function sets it apart. The list of features designed to improve your shooting is impressive.
- SYNTHETIC STOCK WITH IMPROVED ERGONOMICS, A SMALLER PISTOL GRIP AND TEXTURED GRIPPING SURFACES give your hands a sure, non-slip grip. The non-glare matte black finish won’t spook wary game
- BACK-BORED TECHNOLOGY provides optimum shot patterns that are dense and even
- INVECTOR-PLUS CHOKE TUBE SYSTEM offers consistent patterns to match your target situation
- HARD CHROME-PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- TRUGLO® LONG BEAD™ FIBER-OPTIC FRONT SIGHT offers a true, precise sight picture
- VENT RIB gives you a smooth, clean sighting plane
- SELF-ADJUSTING ACTIVE VALVE SYSTEM cycles a wide variety of loads while reducing “felt recoil”
- QUADRA-VENT™ PORTS vent excess gases for cleaner operation
- DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP allows for easy cleaning
- AMBIDEXTROUS CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily reversible
- LARGER BOLT HANDLE AND BOLT RELEASE BUTTON are faster and easier to operate
- LENGTH OF PULL SPACERS allow stock adjustments to achieve a perfect fit
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs “felt recoil” down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue
Chamber Length: 3"
Barrel Length: 28"
Overall Length: 49"
Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
Drop at Comb: 1 3/4"
Drop at Heel: 2"
Weight: 7 lbs 0 oz
Magazine Capacity: 4, 2 3/4" shells
Rib Width: 1/4"
Barrel Finish: Matte
Stock Finish: Matte
Chokes Included: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
Receiver Finish: Matte Black
Dura Touch Finish: No
Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated Chamber and Bore
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Choke System: Invector-Plus Flush
Barrel Material: Steel
Stock Material: Composite
Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small with Hard Heel Insert
Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blued
Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
Trigger Finish: Matte Black
Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
Bolt Slide Finish: Matte Blued
Magazine Type: Tubular
Trigger Material: Alloy
Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
Trigger Guard Engraving: None
No reviews have been written for this product.
|ATTENTION: Federal law requires that we ship firearms to an FFL dealer on your behalf. Federal law requires that you must be 21 years old to purchase handguns, firearm receivers/actions/lowers and pistol grip-only shotguns. In CA, buyers of long guns must be 21 years old unless exempted by law. Check your local laws for any restrictions before ordering. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms. Additional items ordered at the same time as firearms will be shipped to the billing address. Pricing on firearms does not reflect governmental or dealer fees for mandated background checks and/or dealer transfer fees; these fees will be charged by the FFL dealer you select during the checkout process. See FFL dealer for details.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm