Vortex Razor HD LHT 4.5-22x50 FFP, XLR-2 (MRAD) Reticle
|SQL||SELECT DISTINCT a.style_id, max(CASE WHEN m.description IS NULL OR RTRIM(LTRIM(m.description)) = '' THEN a.web_desc ELSE m.description END) as realname, sum(c.qoh+c.qc) as overallqoh, max(a.picture_id) as picture_id, max(a.of8) as of8, max(b.sku_id) as sku_id, max(b.sku_of7) as sku_of7, max(b.scale_entry_id) as scaleid, max(b.attr2_entry_id) as attr2id, max(b.attr1_entry_id) as attr1id, max(a.style) as style, max(r.package_id) as usepackage, max(a.web_style) as webStyle, max(m.capacity) as capacity, max(m.webstyle_sort) as webstyle_sort, max(a.NON_INVT) as NON_INVT FROM tb_styles a LEFT JOIN tb_skus b WITH (NOLOCK) ON (a.style_id = b.style_id) LEFT JOIN tb_sku_buckets c WITH (NOLOCK) ON (b.sku_id = c.sku_id AND NOT (c.qoh < 1 AND a.of8 in (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)) AND NOT (c.qoh < 1 AND a.of8='INACTIVE') AND c.store_id in(49,90,4) ) LEFT JOIN web_product_information m WITH (NOLOCK) ON (a.style_id = m.style_id) LEFT JOIN dbo.tb_inet_names f WITH (NOLOCK) on (f.orig_text = a.brand and f.field_name='BRAND') LEFT JOIN tb_package r WITH (NOLOCK) on (r.sku_id=b.sku_id) INNER JOIN web_all_products wb WITH (NOLOCK) ON (wb.style_id = a.style_id) WHERE a.web_style = 'RZR-42202' AND (upper(f.web_text) = 'VORTEX OPTICS' or upper(f.orig_text) = 'VORTEX OPTICS' or upper(a.brand) = 'VORTEX OPTICS') GROUP BY a.style_id,a.of8 HAVING (sum(c.qoh+c.qc) > 0 OR a.of8='STK') ORDER BY max(m.webstyle_sort), a.style_id|
Western hunting demands an optic built for long range and the long haul, and the Razor® HD LHT™ 4.5-22x50 FFP delivers. You still get the core of the Razor® HD LHT™, including a stunning HD optical system and rugged build in a hunting scope that’s among the lightest in its class. Where the Razor® HD LHT™ 4.5-22x50 FFP distances itself is in offering more magnification, and a first focal plane reticle featuring the XLR-2 reticle system, which is intuitive, easy to use, and illuminated. You also get our RevStop™ Zero System for a reliable return to zero after dialing in the field, and a locking elevation turret keeps your zero safe.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: The first focal plane XLR-2 reticle is optimized for long range hunting and shooting. The scale of the reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image making for accurate holdovers and ranging at all magnifications.
- HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Locking Elevation Turret: Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Elevation turret provides fast, accurate, easily read elevation adjustments. Patent pending.
- RevStop™ Zero System: Patented streamlined design offers an easy to set, rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated: Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- APO System: Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- ArmorTek ®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Low-Glare Matte Black Anodized: Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Magnification: 4.5-22x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 4.0 inches
- Field of View: 23.5-4.7 ft/100yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Elevation Turret Style: Locking - Exposed
- Windage Turret Style: Capped
- Elevation Adjustment Graduation: .1 MRAD
- Windage Adjustment Graduation: .1 MRAD
- Elevation Travel Per Rotation: 6 MRAD
- Windage Travel Per Rotation: 6 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 22.4 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment: 12.7 MRAD
- Parallax Setting: 25 meters to infinity
- Length: 13.3 inches
- Weight: 21.7 oz
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review