Survivor Systems Option Zero Stock
The Option Zero is lightweight yet rugged! The overall design, along with the use of heavy duty glass filled nylon material makes the Option-Zero “hard use” rugged without weighing down your rifle!
The Control and Grip of the rifle is quite comfortable and intuitive! The feel is reminiscent of the "precision marksman" grip taught to most snipers and target shooters and actually aids accuracy. The angle of the grip places your wrist in a very natural and comfortable position, which maximizes control while minimizing shooter fatigue.
The on-board extra-magazine storage creates a serious tactical advantage in states such as CA, which limit magazine capacity to 10rds. Having a spare magazine on your rifle means that you can have a personal defense carbine that is ready to be brought into use with 20rds on-board! Remember that in an emergency, you are not likely to have access to spare magazines, and you will need to rely on what's either in, or on the rifle!
The interchangeable "length of pull spacers" (LOP) allow you to set the your length of pull to meet your individual needs (between 12-7/8" - 14-1/4"). This will insure that no shooters feel left out, regardless of their needs.
- Easy to install! With the patent pending design, once the proprietary BG16 grip is installed, attachment of the stock takes only seconds, with no permanent modifications to the rifle.
- Easy to remove! Shooting an out of state match? No problem, a few seconds with an Allen wrench will allow you to re-install your collapsible stock without disassembly of your rifle.
- Ergonomic feel! The combination features, such as the comfortable comb and adjustable length of pull makes this “featureless” stock truly shooter friendly by allowing the shooter to tailor the rifle to his or her needs. The wide comb provides a match rifle worthy cheek weld.
- Adaptability! Two sling mounting points, including an ambidextrous QD socket, make this stock adaptable to any use.
- Ruggedness! The use of glass filled injection molded nylon along with brass and stainless hardware make the OPTION ZERO “hard use” rugged!
- Tactical advantage! The combination of the “featureless” design and on-board magazine stowage means that for the first time since 1999, a CA shooter can purchase an AR-15 that’s actually capable of being deployed as a self-defense carbine. One 10rd magazine in the rifle and an easily replaced extra 10rd magazine on board means that a shooter will have at least 20rds available on their rifle when things go “bump in the night”!
*Firearm, magazine not included
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
$52.97 to $79.99