Surefire PROCOMP Muzzle Brake 7.62MM
The advanced SureFire ProComp 762 muzzle brake, which fits AR10/LR308 weapons and variants with 5/8-24 muzzle threads, greatly reduces both recoil impulse and muzzle rise so that the weapon tracks straight back to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery. Its patented Impulse Diffusion design minimizes side blast and rear-directed concussion effects. The ProComp 762 duplicates the design of the SureFire SOCOM SFMB-556-1/2-28 muzzle brake, but unlike the latter it cannot be used to mount SureFire SOCOM suppressors.
Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock—including high-precision cut threads for optimum thread interface—the ProComp 762 muzzle brake has a black Melonite finish that provides maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions.
The SureFire ProComp 762 muzzle brake has a blind pilot hole at the 3 and 9 o’clock position to enable fine-tuning of recoil characteristics for individual shooting styles or ammunition characteristics.
Each ProComp 762 muzzle brake is covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise.
FITS: AR10/LR308 and variants with 5/8-24 muzzle threads
NOTE: SureFire ProComp muzzle brakes are stand-alone muzzle devices and do not serve as mounts/adapters for any SureFire Fast-Attach® sound suppressors.
- Offset porting greatly reduces recoil impulse and muzzle rise so the weapon tracks straight back to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery
- Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock
- High-precision barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Pilot holes for tuning of muzzle brake and to pin-and-weld on short-barreled rifles
- Black Melonite coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for AR10/LR308 type weapons
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
$9.99 to $15.99