Simms Wading Staff
|SQL||SELECT DISTINCT a.style_id, max(CASE WHEN m.description IS NULL OR RTRIM(LTRIM(m.description)) = '' THEN a.web_desc ELSE m.description END) as realname, sum(c.qoh+c.qc) as overallqoh, max(a.picture_id) as picture_id, max(a.of8) as of8, max(b.sku_id) as sku_id, max(b.sku_of7) as sku_of7, max(b.scale_entry_id) as scaleid, max(b.attr2_entry_id) as attr2id, max(b.attr1_entry_id) as attr1id, max(a.style) as style, max(r.package_id) as usepackage, max(a.web_style) as webStyle, max(m.capacity) as capacity, max(m.webstyle_sort) as webstyle_sort, max(a.NON_INVT) as NON_INVT FROM tb_styles a LEFT JOIN tb_skus b WITH (NOLOCK) ON (a.style_id = b.style_id) LEFT JOIN tb_sku_buckets c WITH (NOLOCK) ON (b.sku_id = c.sku_id AND NOT (c.qoh < 1 AND a.of8 in (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)) AND NOT (c.qoh < 1 AND a.of8='INACTIVE') AND c.store_id in(49,4) ) LEFT JOIN web_product_information m WITH (NOLOCK) ON (a.style_id = m.style_id) LEFT JOIN dbo.tb_inet_names f WITH (NOLOCK) on (f.orig_text = a.brand and f.field_name='BRAND') LEFT JOIN tb_package r WITH (NOLOCK) on (r.sku_id=b.sku_id) INNER JOIN web_all_products wb WITH (NOLOCK) ON (wb.style_id = a.style_id) WHERE a.web_style = '13099-001-00' AND (upper(f.web_text) = 'SIMMS' or upper(f.orig_text) = 'SIMMS' or upper(a.brand) = 'SIMMS') GROUP BY a.style_id,a.of8 HAVING (sum(c.qoh+c.qc) > 0 OR a.of8='STK') ORDER BY max(m.webstyle_sort), a.style_id|
Strength and simplicity win the CFS battle with this modern take on the classic wading tool.
- Lightweight yet highly durable 7075 aluminum tubing with coated stainless steel cable and ribbed closed-cell foam handle
- Simple yet firm deployment opens and closes in seconds
- Extended closed-cell foam handle for multiple grab heights
- Built-in wrist strap, retractor and compression molded sheath
- Printed inches for depth gauge, plus replaceable/interchangeable aluminum tip
- Deployed length: 54.75 in (140 cm) | Collapsed length: 14 in (35.5 cm)
- To deploy: Grip the orange aluminum ring to pull down on the slider shaft until the spring-loaded pin pops out locking the shaft sections together
- To collapse: Press the spring-loaded pin allowing the slider shaft to slide up, releasing the tension which holds the shaft sections together. Pull the sections apart and bring each section together to fold and re-sheath.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
$6.49 to $9.99
$19.97 to $25.00
$375.00 to $399.99