Time spent on the river is knowledge. And the more time you spend on the river, the more your gear needs to perform at a high level. Our G3 Guide™ Wading Boots - Felt Soles are designed with working guides in mind. This means the support, traction, and durability that 200-plus days on the river demand. The boot features big-time ankle support and an enhanced feel underfoot to help you get to hard-to-reach places. Simms RiverTread® build gives you more feeling under your boot, so the unseen becomes easier to navigate without compromising on the overall support or traction of the boot. With proven durability to handle the wear and tear of hiking and wading day in and day out, the G3 Guide Wading Boots give you confidence to move across rocky river bottoms anywhere in the world.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- High-abrasion textile with full scratch rubber rand
- Molded external TPU heel counter & heel clip
- Dual-density midsole for shock absorption
- ESS plates for improved cleat retention
- Cleat Compatibility
Cancer and Reproductive Harm