Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor 24" Barrel MLOK™
Stock : 0 Available
• Not for sale outside of the United States
Stock: Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
Barrel Length: 24"
Barrel: Cold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling
Twist: 1:8" RH
Weight: 10.7 lb.
Overall Length: 43.25"-46.75"
Length of Pull: 12" - 15.50"
Folded Length: 35.60"
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle® Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- 15" free-float M-LOK® handguard is made of hard black anodized aluminum and features M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK® compatible rails and accessories.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° th features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrels can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision Rifle® Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Also includes: two, 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines.
Overall Rating0.0/5.0 Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
|ATTENTION: Federal law requires that we ship firearms to an FFL dealer on your behalf. Federal law requires that you must be 21 years old to purchase handguns, firearm receivers/actions/lowers and pistol grip-only shotguns. In CA, buyers of long guns must be 21 years old unless exempted by law. Check your local laws for any restrictions before ordering. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms. Additional items ordered at the same time as firearms will be shipped to the billing address. Pricing on firearms does not reflect governmental or dealer fees for mandated background checks and/or dealer transfer fees; these fees will be charged by the FFL dealer you select during the checkout process. See FFL dealer for details.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm