Ruger LCRx 9MM 1.87" Barrel
Grip: Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
Front Sight: Replaceable, Pinned Ramp
Rear SightU-Notch Integral: Barrel Length: 1.87"
Cylinder Finish: PVD
Twist: 1:16" RH
Finish: Matte Black
Weight: 13.5 oz.
Overall Length: 6.50"
- Monolithic frame is made from aerospace-grade, 7000 series aluminum.
- Patented friction reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features a PVD finish for excellent durability.
- Allows a variety of grip styles to be installed, leaving ample room for recoil cushioning. Includes a Hogue® Tamer™ grip, which is highly effective at reducing felt recoil.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- External hammer for single-action use.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review