Ruger LCRx 9MM 1.87" Barrel
Grip: Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
Front Sight: Replaceable, Pinned Ramp
Rear SightU-Notch Integral: Barrel Length: 1.87"
Cylinder Finish: PVD
Twist: 1:16" RH
Finish: Matte Black
Weight: 13.5 oz.
Overall Length: 6.50"
- Monolithic frame is made from aerospace-grade, 7000 series aluminum.
- Patented friction reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features a PVD finish for excellent durability.
- Allows a variety of grip styles to be installed, leaving ample room for recoil cushioning. Includes a Hogue® Tamer™ grip, which is highly effective at reducing felt recoil.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- External hammer for single-action use.
|ATTENTION: Federal law requires that we ship firearms to an FFL dealer on your behalf. Federal law requires that you must be 21 years old to purchase handguns, firearm receivers/actions/lowers and pistol grip-only shotguns. In CA, buyers of long guns must be 21 years old unless exempted by law. Check your local laws for any restrictions before ordering. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms. Additional items ordered at the same time as firearms will be shipped to the billing address. Pricing on firearms does not reflect governmental or dealer fees for mandated background checks and/or dealer transfer fees; these fees will be charged by the FFL dealer you select during the checkout process. See FFL dealer for details.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review