Ruger LC380 .380ACP 3" Barrel
The Ruger LC380CA is a lightweight, compact .380 that is California Compliant and perfect for personal protection. It holds 7+1 rounds of .380 Auto ammunition and features a blued, through-hardened, alloy steel slide; a high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame with aggressive texturing; a finger grip extension magazine floorplate to improve handling; and a rapid acquisition, windage adjustable, 3-Dot sight system.
- Same size as the popular LC9® but with the reduced recoil of the .380 Auto cartridge, for a softer-shooting conceal-carry pistol.
- Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and black, one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system with windage-adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
- Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Safety features include internal lock, manual safety, magazine safety and loaded chamber indicator which provides visual and tactile indication that chamber is loaded.
- Finger grip extension floorplate can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Factory fitted trigger-guard-mounted laser models available from LaserMax and Crimson Trace®
- Also includes one 7-round magazine.
Caliber: 380 Auto
Slide Material: Alloy Steel
Slide Finish: Blued
Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
Barrel Finish: Blued
Barrel Length: 3.12"
Weight: 17.20 oz.
Sights: Drift Adjustable 3-Dot
Grip Frame: Black, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
Twist: 1:10" RH
CA Approved: Yes
Average of 3 customer reviews:
Write a Review