Ruger LC380 .380ACP 3" Barrel
The Ruger LC380CA is a lightweight, compact .380 that is California Compliant and perfect for personal protection. It holds 7+1 rounds of .380 Auto ammunition and features a blued, through-hardened, alloy steel slide; a high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame with aggressive texturing; a finger grip extension magazine floorplate to improve handling; and a rapid acquisition, windage adjustable, 3-Dot sight system.
- Same size as the popular LC9® but with the reduced recoil of the .380 Auto cartridge, for a softer-shooting conceal-carry pistol.
- Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and black, one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system with windage-adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
- Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Safety features include internal lock, manual safety, magazine safety and loaded chamber indicator which provides visual and tactile indication that chamber is loaded.
- Finger grip extension floorplate can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Factory fitted trigger-guard-mounted laser models available from LaserMax and Crimson Trace®
- Also includes one 7-round magazine.
Caliber: 380 Auto
Slide Material: Alloy Steel
Slide Finish: Blued
Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
Barrel Finish: Blued
Barrel Length: 3.12"
Weight: 17.20 oz.
Sights: Drift Adjustable 3-Dot
Grip Frame: Black, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
Twist: 1:10" RH
CA Approved: Yes
|ATTENTION: Federal law requires that we ship firearms to an FFL dealer on your behalf. Federal law requires that you must be 21 years old to purchase handguns, firearm receivers/actions/lowers and pistol grip-only shotguns. In CA, buyers of long guns must be 21 years old unless exempted by law. Check your local laws for any restrictions before ordering. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms. Additional items ordered at the same time as firearms will be shipped to the billing address. Pricing on firearms does not reflect governmental or dealer fees for mandated background checks and/or dealer transfer fees; these fees will be charged by the FFL dealer you select during the checkout process. See FFL dealer for details.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Average of 4 customer reviews:
Write a Review
How Long Have You Been Using This Product: 4-6 months