Ruger American Rifle Predator .223 Rem 22 " Barrel W/Vortex Scope Ar Mag
Stock : 0 Available
• Not for sale outside of the United States
Caliber: .223 Remington
Stock: Moss Green Synthetic
Optics: Vortex® Crossfire II® 4-12 x 44 Riflescope
Barrel Length: 22"
Material: Alloy Steel
Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
Finish: Matte Black
Weight: 7.6 lb.
Twist: 1:8" RH
Overall Length: 42"
Length of Pull: 13.75"
- Equipped with a factory-installed Vortex® Crossfire II® riflescope with the Dead-Hold BDC reticle.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- Also includes - magazine; sling swivel studs.
No reviews have been written for this product.
|ATTENTION: Federal law requires that we ship firearms to an FFL dealer on your behalf. Federal law requires that you must be 21 years old to purchase handguns, firearm receivers/actions/lowers and pistol grip-only shotguns. In CA, buyers of long guns must be 21 years old unless exempted by law. Check your local laws for any restrictions before ordering. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms. Additional items ordered at the same time as firearms will be shipped to the billing address. Pricing on firearms does not reflect governmental or dealer fees for mandated background checks and/or dealer transfer fees; these fees will be charged by the FFL dealer you select during the checkout process. See FFL dealer for details.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm