Ruger American Hunter 6.5 Creed 20 " Barrel Grey Magpul Stock
Stock : 0 Available
• Not for sale outside of the United States
Stock: Gray Magpul® Hunter American
Magazine: Magpul® PMAG® 5 7.62 AC
Sights: None-Scope Rail Installed
Material: Alloy Steel
Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
Finish: Matte Black
Weight: 9.2 lb.
Twist: 1:8" RH
Overall Length: 41.25" - 43.25"
Barrel Length: 20"
Length of Pull: 13" - 15"
- Magpul® Hunter American short-action stock featuring fully adjustable length of pull and comb height and enhanced ergonomics.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Heavy-contour (.850" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- The visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security.
- Also includes: one Magpul® PMAG® 5 7.62 AC magazine for reliable detachable box magazine compatibility.
No reviews have been written for this product.
|ATTENTION: Federal law requires that we ship firearms to an FFL dealer on your behalf. Federal law requires that you must be 21 years old to purchase handguns, firearm receivers/actions/lowers and pistol grip-only shotguns. In CA, buyers of long guns must be 21 years old unless exempted by law. Check your local laws for any restrictions before ordering. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms. Additional items ordered at the same time as firearms will be shipped to the billing address. Pricing on firearms does not reflect governmental or dealer fees for mandated background checks and/or dealer transfer fees; these fees will be charged by the FFL dealer you select during the checkout process. See FFL dealer for details.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm