Just Right Carbines Mlok ™ Rail Model Gen 3 9mm 17 " Barrel
Stock : 0 Available
• Not for sale outside of the United States
The JR Carbine is an ambidextrous, straight blowback-operated, semi-automatic, pistol-caliber carbine.
• Semi-automatic pistol-caliber carbine.
• Simple, reliable, straight blowback operation.
• Ambidextrous bolt - configurable for left or right-hand ejection.
• Ambidextrous charging handle.
• Converts to other pistol-calibers with simple conversion kit (available separately).
• Magazine included - Glock compatible.
• Lightweight 17" barrel (U.S.).
• Free-floating MLOK forend.
• Picatinny rail machined into top of receiver.
• Receiver, trigger housing and magazine well machined from aerospace grade 6061T-6 aluminum with black hardcoat anodizing for extra protection and durability.
• Standard M-4 buffer tube, Fixed M4 buttstock, and Sparrow Dynamics grip.
• Utilizes standard M-4/AR-15 furniture and trigger components.
• Lightweight - approximately 6.5 lbs..
• Overall length: 33-1/2"
• Made in the USA, in New York State.
No reviews have been written for this product.
|ATTENTION: Federal law requires that we ship firearms to an FFL dealer on your behalf. Federal law requires that you must be 21 years old to purchase handguns, firearm receivers/actions/lowers and pistol grip-only shotguns. In CA, buyers of long guns must be 21 years old unless exempted by law. Check your local laws for any restrictions before ordering. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms. Additional items ordered at the same time as firearms will be shipped to the billing address. Pricing on firearms does not reflect governmental or dealer fees for mandated background checks and/or dealer transfer fees; these fees will be charged by the FFL dealer you select during the checkout process. See FFL dealer for details.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm