|SQL||SELECT DISTINCT a.style_id, max(CASE WHEN m.description IS NULL OR RTRIM(LTRIM(m.description)) = '' THEN a.web_desc ELSE m.description END) as realname, sum(c.qoh+c.qc) as overallqoh, max(a.picture_id) as picture_id, max(a.of8) as of8, max(b.sku_id) as sku_id, max(b.sku_of7) as sku_of7, max(b.scale_entry_id) as scaleid, max(b.attr2_entry_id) as attr2id, max(b.attr1_entry_id) as attr1id, max(a.style) as style, max(r.package_id) as usepackage, max(a.web_style) as webStyle, max(m.capacity) as capacity, max(m.webstyle_sort) as webstyle_sort, max(a.NON_INVT) as NON_INVT FROM tb_styles a LEFT JOIN tb_skus b WITH (NOLOCK) ON (a.style_id = b.style_id) LEFT JOIN tb_sku_buckets c WITH (NOLOCK) ON (b.sku_id = c.sku_id AND NOT (c.qoh < 1 AND a.of8 in (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)) AND NOT (c.qoh < 1 AND a.of8='INACTIVE') AND c.store_id in(49,90) ) LEFT JOIN web_product_information m WITH (NOLOCK) ON (a.style_id = m.style_id) LEFT JOIN dbo.tb_inet_names f WITH (NOLOCK) on (f.orig_text = a.brand and f.field_name='BRAND') LEFT JOIN tb_package r WITH (NOLOCK) on (r.sku_id=b.sku_id) INNER JOIN web_all_products wb WITH (NOLOCK) ON (wb.style_id = a.style_id) WHERE a.web_style = 'HS510C' AND (upper(f.web_text) = 'HOLOSUN' or upper(f.orig_text) = 'HOLOSUN' or upper(a.brand) = 'HOLOSUN') GROUP BY a.style_id,a.of8 HAVING (sum(c.qoh+c.qc) > 0 OR a.of8='STK') ORDER BY max(m.webstyle_sort), a.style_id|
The HS510C Open Reflex Circle Dot Sight has an open frame for a wide sight picture. Always on, it is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. The reticle can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, or a 2 MOA dot only at the push of a button. Better yet, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary.
- When focussing on the target, the size of the reticle will change based on the distance between your eyes and objective lens.
- Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief.
- Minimized obstruction of vision with push button controls and a streamlined housing design.
- Switchable circle/dot and red dot reticles.
- Always on unless manually turned off.
- Internal battery tray design.
- 32mm×24mm open lens.
- Solar cell and high capacity battery provide dual power supplies.
- Titanium-alloyed, shock resistant protective hood.
- Quick release mount .
- Adaptable to Picatinny and Weaver rails.
- CNC machined with T6061-T6 housing.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
$35.99 $16.97 to $29.99