HK USP9C V1 9MM 3.6" Barrel Gray
The HK USP Compact is a small frame pistol capable of firing the most powerful cartridges in 9 mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, and .357 SIG (by special order). Based on the full-size USP models, these handy pistols combine compact size with optimum effective shooting performance.
USP Compacts are smaller and lighter than large frame USPs. The reduction in trigger reach and grip circumference increases concealability and enhances shooting ergonomics. Unlike some subcompact semiautomatic pistols that use a difficult to shoot "two-finger grip" frame, the USP Compact uses a narrow, full-hand grip frame with a choice of interchangeable extended or flush-fitting magazine floorplates. This makes the pistol easy to shoot without sacrificing concealability.
Like their large frame predecessors, USP Compacts are designed with the demanding needs of the law enforcement and military shooters in mind. Using a modified linkless Browning-type action, the USP Compact is built to take the punishment of high-energy +P loads.
To reduce the length of the slide and barrel on the USP Compact, the mechanical recoil reduction system found on large frame USPs has been replaced by a specially designed flat compression spring contained in the captive recoil spring assembly by a polymer absorber bushing. Service life is still engineered to exceed 20,000 rounds.
Easy to shoot, simple to maintain; the USP Compact is a reliable, safe, accurate, and highly concealable pistol.
Features & System Characteristics:
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Grooved target triggers
- Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life
- Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes
- Specially designed captive recoil spring assembly with polymer absorber bushing
- Choice of corrosion resistant “Hostile Environment” blued finish or stainless steel slide
- One piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel
- No snag, bobbed hammer
- Flared recurve trigger guard
- Choice of flat and extended floorplate magazines
- Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories
- Ambidextrous magazine release lever
- Contoured, extended slide release
- Extractor doubles as a loaded chamber indicator
- Patented Lock-Out Safety device
- Overall length: 6.81 in.
- Overall height: 5.00 in.
- Overall width: 1.14 in.
- Barrel length: 3.58 in.
- Sight radius: 5.35 in.
- Without magazine: 1.47 lb
- With empty magazine: 1.60 lb
- Magazine capacity: 10 Rounds
- Trigger System: SA/DA, DAO
- Trigger Pull: 20 N (SA)/ 51 N (DA)
- Sights: Fixed
|ATTENTION: Federal law requires that we ship firearms to an FFL dealer on your behalf. Federal law requires that you must be 21 years old to purchase handguns, firearm receivers/actions/lowers and pistol grip-only shotguns. In CA, buyers of long guns must be 21 years old unless exempted by law. Check your local laws for any restrictions before ordering. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms. Additional items ordered at the same time as firearms will be shipped to the billing address. Pricing on firearms does not reflect governmental or dealer fees for mandated background checks and/or dealer transfer fees; these fees will be charged by the FFL dealer you select during the checkout process. See FFL dealer for details.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review