GG+G AR-15/M16 Under Forearm Integrated Rail (UFIR)
|SQL||SELECT DISTINCT a.style_id, max(CASE WHEN m.description IS NULL OR RTRIM(LTRIM(m.description)) = '' THEN a.web_desc ELSE m.description END) as realname, sum(c.qoh+c.qc) as overallqoh, max(a.picture_id) as picture_id, max(a.of8) as of8, max(b.sku_id) as sku_id, max(b.sku_of7) as sku_of7, max(b.scale_entry_id) as scaleid, max(b.attr2_entry_id) as attr2id, max(b.attr1_entry_id) as attr1id, max(a.style) as style, max(r.package_id) as usepackage, max(a.web_style) as webStyle, max(m.capacity) as capacity, max(m.webstyle_sort) as webstyle_sort, max(a.NON_INVT) as NON_INVT FROM tb_styles a LEFT JOIN tb_skus b WITH (NOLOCK) ON (a.style_id = b.style_id) LEFT JOIN tb_sku_buckets c WITH (NOLOCK) ON (b.sku_id = c.sku_id AND NOT (c.qoh < 1 AND a.of8 in (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)) AND NOT (c.qoh < 1 AND a.of8='INACTIVE') AND c.store_id in(49,90,4) ) LEFT JOIN web_product_information m WITH (NOLOCK) ON (a.style_id = m.style_id) LEFT JOIN dbo.tb_inet_names f WITH (NOLOCK) on (f.orig_text = a.brand and f.field_name='BRAND') LEFT JOIN tb_package r WITH (NOLOCK) on (r.sku_id=b.sku_id) INNER JOIN web_all_products wb WITH (NOLOCK) ON (wb.style_id = a.style_id) WHERE a.web_style = 'GGG-1055' AND (upper(f.web_text) = 'GG AND G INC' or upper(f.orig_text) = 'GG AND G INC' or upper(a.brand) = 'GG AND G INC') GROUP BY a.style_id,a.of8 HAVING (sum(c.qoh+c.qc) > 0 OR a.of8='STK') ORDER BY max(m.webstyle_sort), a.style_id|
Vertical foregrips and other accessories mounted at the 6 o'clock position on shoulder fired weapons have become prominent in military, law enforcement and civilian arenas. However, not every agency or individual for that matter, can afford or justify the purchase of a forearm assembly surrounded by multiple rails, when all they want to do is add a vertical foregrip, flashlight, bipod or other accessory to the weapon at the 6 o'clock position.
- Very low profile design
- Installs easily with just hand tools
- Mounting system provides rugged 3 point mounting
- Inexpensive alternative to a quad railed tactical forearm
- Compatible with Mil-Spec standard carbine or M4 handguard
- Perfect for mounting a verticle grip, flashlight or bipod
- No permanent alteration to forearm necessary for installation
- The UFIR has 11 mounting cross lugs and is machined to MIL-STD-1913 specifications
- Edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 solid billet aluminum and Type III hard-coat anodized matte black per Mil-Spec
- Length: 4.625"
- Weight: 1.6 oz
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
$4.97 to $7.99
$39.99 to $40.99