Get pinpoint accuracy, superior penetration and aggressive expansion in a copper, polymer-tipped bullet with the Trophy Copper. The projectile provides flat trajectories and tremendous downrange performance on everything from antelope to moose.
• Copper-alloy construction provides up to 99 percent weight retention for the deepest penetration in an expanding bullet.
• Tipped bullet cavity is optimized for expansion across a broad velocity range.
• Grooved bullet shank for superb accuracy across a wide range of firearms.
• Polymer tip and boat-tail design increase the ballistic coefficient for high downrange velocity and energy, with minimal bullet drop.
• Caliber: 223 Rem
• Bullet weight: 55 grain
• Bullet style: Trophy Copper
• Muzzle Velocity: 3240 fps
|ATTENTION: Federal and/or state and local laws may allow persons who are 18 or 21 years of age or older to purchase this product. However because of shipping regulations, only persons 21 and older may sign for this and similar products. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm. Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.|
|California Residents: Customers purchasing ammunition online for in-store pick-up, must undergo a DOJ background check at your local Turner’s Outdoorsman. Unless exempted otherwise, CA law requires that ammunition sales/transfers take place in a face-to-face manner. Fees will be paid at the store when we run the check, please click here for more details.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm