Ed Brown Special Forces 1911 .45acp 5 " Barrel W/Night Sight
• Not for sale outside of the United States
Built for pure performance and extreme use, the Special Forces pistol from Ed Brown has everything you need for serious performance. All the engineering, precision manufacturing, and hand-fitting the Brown family is famous for is included, and we've added to that a new severe use coating for improved wear resistance and rust protection. A unique and highly durable Chainlink pattern provides a secure grip for severe applications.
- 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame. The John Browning traditional design for the ultimate in reliability and accuracy.
- Exclusive Chainlink treatment on forestrap and mainspring housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use.
- Carbon steel frame and slide coated with black Gen4 coating for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance.
- Traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only.
- Fixed dovetail 3-dot night sights with high visibility white outlines.
- All California models feature an ambidextrous thumb safety, titanium firing pin and extra heavy-duty firing pin spring.
|ATTENTION: Federal law requires that we ship firearms to an FFL dealer on your behalf. Federal law requires that you must be 21 years old to purchase handguns, firearm receivers/actions/lowers and pistol grip-only shotguns. In CA, buyers of long guns must be 21 years old unless exempted by law. Check your local laws for any restrictions before ordering. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms. Additional items ordered at the same time as firearms will be shipped to the billing address. Pricing on firearms does not reflect governmental or dealer fees for mandated background checks and/or dealer transfer fees; these fees will be charged by the FFL dealer you select during the checkout process. See FFL dealer for details.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm