Crosstac Saddle Bag Shooting Rest, Coyote Brown
Stock : 0 Available
Outsmart any terrain with the Saddle Bag. Almost nothing in this world is flat. Your shooting bag should be able to overcome the imperfections thrown at you... that's why the Crosstac Saddle Bag was created.
As featured in NRA American Rifleman, this bag has a rubberized double flap designed to grip a window edge, post, fence, limb, rock, virtually any terrain where "flat" is tough to achieve. It can also be stretched out for use on a bench. This is the most versatile bag in the group and can also be a useful piece of gear for photography too. Totally unique design.
- Unique "ears" design drapes over objects
- Saddle cut top gives a stable platform
- Rubberized non-skid bottom "ears"
- Mil-Spec coated fabric has a super tough rubberized "grippy" exterior.
- Coyote Brown 1000-D Cordura
- Padded and soft top panel to prevent scratches
- Zippered so you can adjust fill levels easily
- Double stitched seams throughout
- Pre-filled with the special coarse grind of walnut media for flexibility. Not fine ground tumbling media, which makes bags too hard.
- Measures approximately 7.5" high from bottom of bag to middle of sway where rifle rests, 8" at the ears, and 8" wide by 6.5" long. Saddle legs are a full 4" for plenty of room to drape over a window sill, branch, fence post, or other item.
- 100% USA Made by the dedicated folks at Crosstac.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm