REIN Complete Kit is fully compatible with any platform that allows for traditional picatinny, M-LOK (trademark) or KeyMod light mounts. The remote switch for the REIN and REIN Micro is only compatible with the REIN and REIN Micro variants. No reverse compatibility for other light manufactures exists.
• Precision machined from Certified 6061-T6 aluminum.
• Type III Anodized to MIL STD. “Hard coat”.
• A USA-made, state-of-the-art electrical system using the best components that money can buy. That gives us the output, efficiency and run-time that makes REIN the class leader.
• Uses a single 18650 battery. No CR123 batteries allowed. Use of CR123 batteries VOIDS your warranty. We supply one Cloud Defensive branded 18650 30Q with the REIN. The 30Q battery has more output with shorter run-time of 85-90 minutes. Please note that unlike its peers, REIN will produce useable light for several hours.
• Accepts ALL protected and unprotected 18650 batteries. Accepts both button-top and flat-top batteries. NOTE: Various battery sizes will require use of the provided Battery Jack feature.
• Run-time at 100% power is industry-leading.
• Modular 3-piece design makes the REIN upgradeable over time.
• Exceeds well over 60,000 Candela.
• 1,400 Lumens of output.
• IPX-8 waterproof rating. Fully submersible to 100 ft for 24 hours. Remote switch included.
• Run-time standard per ANSI/PLATO-FL1 = 130 minutes. The amount of time until the light reaches 10% of its original output.
• Proprietary Field-Serviceable Lens System. The end-user can now replace the glass lens themselves. The glass on the REIN is 3mm thick, which is the thickest in the industry. It can take multiple hits from 5.56mm Simuntion rounds.
• S7 Tool Steel bezel ring. Heat-treated to 53 Rockwell. Your light is now an impact tool.
• Patented Battery Jack feature. This allows you to properly tension the battery inside the system to avoid battery bounce. This lengthens the life of your system and increased reliability substantially.
• Patented tail-cap cartridge is easily replaceable and allows for multiple configurations without removing the tail of the light.
• The patented remote switch, offers both momentary and constant-on functionality. The remote switch is electrically isolated from the push-button switch located on the tail cap. • If your remote switch suffers catastrophic failure, your REIN still works via the tail cap button.
• The remote switch is housed in a 3rd Generation Light Control System. Available only for the REIN and REIN Micro. It offers unprecedented cable management possibilities never before available even with prior generation LCS units. The remote switch is fully submersible and fully potted.
• The remote switch utilizes a cable exit from the tail cap that is perpendicular to the bore axis. This allows your cable to be protected from potential snags and impact.
• The remote switch wire is over-molded into the tail cap cartridge. And the tail cap body allows for the user to adjust the position of the tail cap based on user requirement or preference.
• The remote switch cable is 5” long.
• Shockproof. Dustproof.
• Lifetime Warranty – with only a few exceptions. Remote switches are considered replaceable items not warranty items. Please see warranty info for full details.
• Made in the USA. Manufactured and assembled in-house at our production facility.
• CANDELA: 60,000
• LUMENS: 1,400
• LENGTH: 6.14″
• WEIGHT: without battery 5.3 oz.
• WEIGHT: with battery 6.9 oz.
• BATTERY: 18650
Cancer and Reproductive Harm