Break Free Clp Cleaner, Lubricant & Preservative
Stock : 0 Available
Break Free® CLP® is the gold standard solution requiring only one step to clean, lubricate and protect your firearm. More than a superior lubricant, CLP cleans firing residue and other contaminants from the bore, moving parts, and exterior of firearms while simultaneously reducing friction and protecting from corrosion. The CLP formula does not deteriorate under high temperatures or extreme pressure. CLP is engineered from the highest-quality synthetic oils and esters, corrosion inhibitors, and anti-wear additives. Break Free CLP is the ideal all-in-one formula to service and preserve your firearm.
CLEANS: Break Free CLP has a special cleaning action that breaks loose dirt and corrosion that can damage the metal. Special penetrating formula displaces trapped grit and frees sticky, rusted, or corroded mechanisms.
LUBRICATES: Break Free CLP has superior lubricating qualities that keep parts working smoothly. CLP’s proprietary formula contains multiple ingredients for improved boundary film strength that reduces friction, retards wear, and stops the build-up of foreign matter.
PRESERVES: Break Free CLP provides a long-lasting protective coating that shields all metals from rust and corrosion.
- Originally developed for the U.S. Military and proven in the world’s most extreme conditions
- Break Free® CLP® is the gold standard formula for the ONE STEP lubricating and protectant firearm solution
- More than a superior lubricant, CLP actually cleans firing residue and other contaminants from the bore, moving parts and exterior of firearms while simultaneously reducing friction and protecting from corrosion
- Performs in temperatures ranging from -65 F to +475 F, and after saltwater immersion
- Reduces metal-to-metal wear by protecting treated surfaces with an advanced boundary film
- Does not deteriorate under high temperatures and extreme pressure - other brands may contain wax-based materials that will degrade and solidify into a gummy residue
- Protects metals with special rust inhibitors
Cancer and Reproductive Harm