Beretta M9 9MM 5"
The 92FS, designated M9 by the U.S. Military, not only meets or exceeds all U.S. Military testing guidelines, it totally rewrites them.
BERETTA U.S.A. RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY STATISTICS FOR THE BERETTA 9mm PISTOL.
- The average reliability of all M9 pistols tested at Beretta U.S.A. is 17,500 rounds without a stoppage.
- During one test of twelve pistols fired at Beretta U.S.A. before Army supervision, Beretta-made M9 pistols shot 168,000 rounds without a single malfunction.
- The Beretta 9mm pistol was the most reliable of all pistols tested in the 1984 competition which resulted in the award of the M9 contract to Beretta.
- Two-thirds of all M9 pistols endurance tested at Beretta U.S.A. fired 5,000 rounds without a single malfunction or, at most, with only one malfunction.
- The average durability of Beretta M9 slides is over 35,000 rounds, the point at which U.S. Army testing ceases.
- The average durability of M9 frames is over 30,000 rounds. The average durability of M9 locking blocks is 22,000 rounds.
PRECISE, SAFE, RELIABLE.
92 Series Pistols are semi-automatics and operate on the short recoil, delayed locking block system, which yields a faster cycle time and delivers exceptional accuracy and reliability.
Each features a lightweight, forged frame made form aircraft-quality aluminum alloy.
All 92 series pistols feature unique safety refinements.
On FS models, the manual safety also functions as a decocking lever.
A firing pin block secures the firing pin.
The chamber loaded indicator is visible or can be felt by touch.
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.9
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA) (9MM)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine: 10
- Overall height (in): 5.4
- Overall length (in): 8.5
- Overall width (in): 1.5
- Sight radius (in): 6.1
- Weight unloaded (oz): 33.3
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Average of 5 customer reviews:
Write a Review