The Hyper XP 405’s weight distribution and nar profile make this crossbow feel more like firing a gun than a bow, which is what most shooters are aiming for. It features a crossbow platform that easily transfers shooting skills from one form to another without any adjustments or compromises.
The Hyper XP 405 is built around the small diameter HyperFlite ar. Barnett is the first crossbow company to improve the “ammo” in their category by introducing nar diameter ar technology into the crossbow platform. HyperFlite nar diameter ars provide numerous advantages. Deeper penetration, less wind drift, increased durability and delivery of maximum kinetic energy.
Flawlessly transfer the skills you have developed shooting rifles into archery with the new Hyper XP 405.
- 4 x 32mm Multi-Reticle Scope
- Two 22” HyperFlite™ Ars
- Lightweight Side-Mount Quiver
- Rope Cocking Device
- Lubrication Wax
- HyperFlite™ .204 Small Diameter Ar Compatibility
- TriggerTech™ 3lb Zero-Creep Frictionless Release Technology
- Single-Bolt Assembly
- Soft-Lok™ Floating Bristle Ar Retainer
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- Custom Composite Laminated Limbs
- Three Picatinny Rails
- Crank Cocking Device Compatible
- Finger Safety Reminders
- Pass-Through Foregrip
- Adjustable Butt Pad
- Side-Mount Quiver
- Available in Veil Cervidae camo
Cancer and Reproductive Harm