Annihilator Broadheads 125 Grain Xl
Stock : 0 Available
Annihilator Broadheads are engineered to fly like field points, be nearly indestructible, pass-through animals, and increase lethality over other designs. The Annihilator is a new shape defining an evolution in broadhead efficiency to ethically take game with a bow or crossbow.
Animals expire faster with the Annihilator
- Punches holes through any size game animals
- Non-closing wound channels
- Reduces friction on the arrow shaft or bolt
- Induces pressure changes inside an animal's cavity
Annihilators hit the mark and last a lifetime
- Easily resharpenable and reusable
- Practically indestructible
- Long-range field point accuracy
- Use with compound bows, crossbows, traditional bows, longbows
- Works at both high and low arrow speeds alike
- Annihilators are proudly 100% designed and manufactured in the USA and come in a pack of 3.
- XL size Annihilators proudly have a 1 1/16 inch cut diameter.
- Annihilator XL's have .1815 square inches of cutting surface area; the largest cutting surface area of any other broadhead. See chart under product images for details.
- Made of a single piece of 4140 alloy steel hardened to Rockwell RC: 52 with 30 degree beveled edges for superior edge retention and insane durability.
- Shaft length is .600" and fits most inserts, halfsert, or outsert systems that use a standard 8/32 thread pattern. Annihilators will bite with less than 1 full turn and concentrically self-align to the arrow insert.
- Heads are match grade per pack guaranteeing all 3 broadheads weigh within 0.2 grains of each other.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm