Aero Precision M4e1 Stripped Lower Receiver - Sniper Grey Cerakote
Stock : 0 Available
• Not for sale outside of the United States
The M4E1 Lower Receiver delivers billet aesthetics in a forged package. This custom designed enhanced forging is machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum and compatible with all mil-spec AR15 parts. Aside from the visual upgrades this custom engineered design provides that challenge much more expensive billet options, we have added several functional features to the lower receiver to simplify the assembly process for the at home builder.
M4E1 Lower Receiver Improvements:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16" Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard - Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess - Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare - Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well.
- Stripped M4E1 Lower Receiver
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin
|ATTENTION: Federal law requires that we ship firearms to an FFL dealer on your behalf. Federal law requires that you must be 21 years old to purchase handguns, firearm receivers/actions/lowers and pistol grip-only shotguns. In CA, buyers of long guns must be 21 years old unless exempted by law. Check your local laws for any restrictions before ordering. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms. Additional items ordered at the same time as firearms will be shipped to the billing address. Pricing on firearms does not reflect governmental or dealer fees for mandated background checks and/or dealer transfer fees; these fees will be charged by the FFL dealer you select during the checkout process. See FFL dealer for details.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm