This EPC-9 Complete Upper Receiver comes standard with Aero Precision's ATLAS S-ONE Handguard. The S-ONE handguards are designed with size and weight in mind, while still providing plenty of real-estate to accommodate any attachment needs the end user may have. Aero Precision's proprietary ATLAS attachment system is a durable and dependable mounting platform, maintaining a slim profile while still providing the strength and stability customers have grown to love from Aero Precision handguards.
- EPC-9 Upper Receiver
- 15" ATLAS S-ONE Handguard
- 16" 9mm CMV Barrel
- Product comes assembled
- This complete upper receiver does not include BCG or Charging Handle.
- The muzzle device included with this complete upper receiver is NOT pinned nor welded to this barrel.
EPC-9 Upper Receiver Features:
- Last round bolt hold open mechanism
- Accepts most AR15 compatible barrel nuts and handguards
- Dimple above threads to allow for proper handguard timing
- Standard AR15 takedown/pivot pin lug pattern
- Machined from custom forged 7075-T6 aluminum
ATLAS S-ONE Handguard Features:
- Front and rear picatinny rail
- Eliminated center of top rail for weight reduction
- Indexing grooves in 12:00 position for positive grip control
- Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
- 1.3" Inside diameter
- 1.5" Outside diameter
- Compatible with mil-spec AR15 upper receivers and barrels
16" 9mm Barrel Features:
- Chamber: 9x19
- Length: 16"
- Twist: 1 in 10
- Threading: 1/2"x28
- Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Finish: QPQ corrosion resistant finish both inside and out
|ATTENTION: Federal law requires that we ship firearms to an FFL dealer on your behalf. Federal law requires that you must be 21 years old to purchase handguns, firearm receivers/actions/lowers and pistol grip-only shotguns. In CA, buyers of long guns must be 21 years old unless exempted by law. Check your local laws for any restrictions before ordering. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms. Additional items ordered at the same time as firearms will be shipped to the billing address. Pricing on firearms does not reflect governmental or dealer fees for mandated background checks and/or dealer transfer fees; these fees will be charged by the FFL dealer you select during the checkout process. See FFL dealer for details.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm