Aero Epc- 9 Stripped Lower Receiver - Anodized Black
Stock : 0 Available
• Not for sale outside of the United States
The EPC-9 lineup is perfect for your next 9mm or 40S&W AR build. Built from the ground up to meet the extreme demands of pistol caliber blowback ARs, the EPC-9 is precision machined to the same high standards you have come to expect from Aero Precision. The foundation of this product line is our forged EPC-9 receiver set, accepting standard frame GLOCK magazines and available with a last round bolt hold open mechanism integrated into the upper receiver.
The EPC-9 Lower Receiver delivers billet aesthetics in a forged package for your next pistol caliber build. This custom-designed enhanced forging is machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum and has several functional features, much like the M4E1, to help simplify the assembly process for the at home builder.
EPC-9 Lower Receiver Features:
- Threaded bolt catch pin for easy installation
- Integrated enlarged trigger guard to remove any risk of breaking off trigger guard tabs, and provide an overall more rugged platform to build on
- Threaded takedown pin detent recess to allow for the installation of a detent and spring with a single 4-40 set screw
- Flared magazine well for quick and easy reloads
- Proprietary components pre-installed from the factory
- Standard AR15 takedown/pivot pin lug pattern
- Machined from custom forged 7075-T6 aluminum
- Compatible with standard frame GLOCK® magazines
|ATTENTION: Federal law requires that we ship firearms to an FFL dealer on your behalf. Federal law requires that you must be 21 years old to purchase handguns, firearm receivers/actions/lowers and pistol grip-only shotguns. In CA, buyers of long guns must be 21 years old unless exempted by law. Check your local laws for any restrictions before ordering. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms. Additional items ordered at the same time as firearms will be shipped to the billing address. Pricing on firearms does not reflect governmental or dealer fees for mandated background checks and/or dealer transfer fees; these fees will be charged by the FFL dealer you select during the checkout process. See FFL dealer for details.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm